Tuesday, November 18, 2008



While I attended The Master's College, I lived in a dorm called Slight Hall. There were many great things I liked about the dorm, some of which can be heard in a song called "Slight", which can be heard here: www.purevolume.com/olre (click "SLIGHT")

I also have a zip-up hooded sweatshirt that has a very similar photo of slight on the back, only in black and white.

This morning, during my 4th grade boys P.E. class, I asked them, "guys, do you want to see where I used to live?" I then turned around so they could see the back of the sweatshirt. Then, I heard one of the boys say in a somewhat surprised manner, "Coach, you used to live in Jail?"

I laughed. Then said, "No, no, when you go to college, they have something called dormitories, or dorms, where you live while you're going to college."

Then another boy said, "so you lived in jail at college?"

I laughed again.

Then I taught them how to throw and catch a frisbee, then how to play ultimate frisbee.

No comments: