Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ACSI Convention, Alumni, And (Disney)

Some notes on events that took place around my first teacher's convention:

-It's a lot of fun if you sit with the right people.
-I still want to be a teacher.
-There are A LOT more women than men in the Association of Christian Schools International.

-I'm ethnically diverse.
-I saw the people from my 7th Grade Catalina trip (that I chaperoned), and they remember me as the "Flight of the Conchords" guy.



-It's an odd feeling going to an alumni event.
-It's fun to go to disneyland at 9:45 p.m. with the Chad and the Mehringers.

-Disneyland is right across the street from the convention center, making for easy disneyland visits after the convention.

-standing in the rain for 45 minutes wearing a child's dodgers jacket whilst waiting for FAntasmic! (which got canceled) is quite a memorable experience.

-That mexican place at disneyland is tasty.

-walking from the Mickey and Friends parking lot to the Convention center can take around 25-30 minutes at a slow pace. Here's what I saw on the way:






-At the disneyland parking lot, i wonder if all the California cars are nice or mean to the visitors:


At the alumni reception, Chad and I looked at the ceiling lamp things for a minute:



The End.

No comments: