Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shrimp, Teacher Picture, and Baby

Last night, I learned how it feels to be something on (allusion). I mean, I learned what it feels like to have a shrimp 'clean' my fingers. It was kind of scary at first.



Matt is really into his aquarium, sort of. He also has this little girl clownfish named Bella, who likes to swim around the anemone, and gets scared of the yellow highlighter. We had classic tuesday night, except the jacuzzi didn't work this time. So, Matt, Justin, and I just watched a lot of House, and little Bill Cosby.


This morning, we got our yearbook pictures back. Mine looks a little bit.

The day we took the photo was Halloween, so I dressed up like Mr. Rogers. I feel like the camera guy didn't give me much of a chance to get ready. But, oh well, first Teacher Picture in the books.


Then, I got to babysit for half an hour. We watched Elmo (Mehlmo) and Thomas (khon).

I'm slowly learning some Micah language, so I'm able to communicate a little better.

10 points if you caught the obscure 1998 music reference.

No comments: