Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reading Material

It seems to me like anything close to me that has words on it suddenly becomes good reading material during times like breakfast.

I start eating my Strawberry Frosted Mini-Wheats, and for some reason, it becomes a good idea to look through the Vons ad. Or, perhaps I'll get caught up on "back-of-box" literature, and learn how Mini-Wheats could help my colon. Or even today, I looked at Good Housekeeping, learning how to drop 5 sizes.

Funny to me.


Oh, know what else was funny to me? Last night in class, a classmate was giving a presentation, and he said, "Any thoughts that this lesson plan was watered-down were washed away." I laughed out loud, looked around, and no one else laughed. I mean, come on! "Watered-down," and "washed away" in the same sentence? Hello, pun.

That's all.

No comments: