Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24th

January 24th is not only two days prior to a very special day (Jan. 26th-Wayne Gretzky's birthday), but it is also Saturday.

Here are a few noteworthy things:

-3 games in 3 days for Bulldogs FC this past week. We went 0-2-1 in those games against some very good teams. That's a very tiring schedule, I must say.

-I reunite with my old roommate Chad White today, as he moves in with me. (And then we move out again, coming soon).

-A few of us are going to see The Cutout Casuals, our friend David's band, at the Whiskey in Hollywood.

-I went to Amoeba Records again last night, only buying two cd's (Dashboard and Jon Foreman) for $10. That's self-control.

-Bo threw up at least four times the other night. Something did not agree with his stomach.

-I watched another episode of Planet Earth today. *speechless*

-How are you?

2 comments:

Tim said...

i just bought jon foreman's new album with the guitarist from Nickelcreek. its quite nice. they're group is called fiction family.

Donny said...

Yeah, I heard about that record. This one I got is just a collection of songs from all his seasons e.p.'s.